Friday, May 3, 2024

Mayday

Wednesday

I got up after 7:30, feeling pretty good from having slept well. I got ready for coffee morning and did all the usual stuff. After meditation and tapping, I cleaned house, washed dishes, mopped, and vacuumed. I boiled egg shells, then left them to dry.

I took a shower, then went to the gym to work out with Michelle. She was having a bad day so we had to talk about that first. After the workout, we looked at the flowerbeds in front of the gym. She wasn't sure she wanted to tackle them.

I went to the apartment to get the step ladder, then to the post office to get mail and drop off a broom at the swap shop. I took a pic of the washer and dryer that had just come in. I went home, and hydrated. I toasted the eggshells in the oven. I read outside, finishing the book. Then I checked e-mail. I looked through my sewing patterns for the purse pattern for Saturday and didn't find it.

It was after 4 when I went to the house to clean. I finished the kitchen and worked on the sliding glass door. Chris called to check in. Not much later, I went home. It was such a beautiful day that I wondered why Mayday is a call for help.

I talked to Jenni who was manning the swap shop. I posted the pic of the washer and dryer to the other Dugway pages that she hadn't posted to. Then I worked on my blog. I made tea and watched an episode of Call the Midwife. Then I checked Facebook and one of the ladies is looking for someone to hem a dress by Saturday. So I pm-d her and we agreed to meet tonorrow for the handoff.

I put on the same isochronic music as last night. I I did a bunch of thengs that are supposed to help one fall asleep. I laid in the recliner until I got really sleepy, then I went to bed.

No comments: