Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Damours in Thailand





I got up at 6 to make sandwiches, but went back to bed after being so tired yesterday. I got up later and took the on-post bus to see a man who needs his place cleaned before he PCS's. AFter that, I went to the thrift shop. We never broke for lunch, and about 1:30 I found myself hungry with sore feet. We all left at 2. I came home and did e-mail for awhile. Then Chris came home with a Netflix movie. We watched that. THEN I remembered that I was supposed to be at Adele's house making jewelry. I felt SO stupid. I called and apologized. But what if I forget to teach class tomorrow night? Hopefully the students will call and remind me if I don't show up. Now, if I can just remember to pick up the key during school hours....
Ok, the Thailand adventure is over, but I have more pics, especially of us. So here they are...

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

The wind-blown hair works for you!!

Fern said...

If only you knew how hard it was to get that look....