Thursday, April 30, 2009

More fabric



I had a few details to take care of around the apt so I was a little late getting to the thrift shop. But we had our usual fun pulling out the donated items and pricing them. Someone had donated 2 bags of fabric scraps. Well, I just had to buy them. You know how it is. I didn't think anyone would appreciate them like I would. Then Andrea called. We were supposed to go to the flower market, but the word at the thrift shop was that they close by noon, so we will go tomorrow. So we went to the Navy club for lunch. We shared a burger, fries and baked beans. She got a cookie, but I declined, knowing there is a cheesecake in my fridge. Then she drove me home. I sorted through my new scraps and put them in piles according to size. Most of it will be for future classes. But some I cut into 3 inch squares for Andrea since she is doing a charm quilt and won't be here much longer to collect.

***As usual, more pics from Thailand***

No comments: