Sunday, April 5, 2009

Palm Sunday

We didn't make it to church today. All dressed and on our way, we remembered that church was starting 15 minutes early. And I dislike walking in late, so we turned around. Instead, I practiced using my new camera to take pictures. I also finished two baby quilt tops for the Stork's Nest. And I Skyped Kurt to try out our new webacm. It works best during daylight. Chris worked on our taxes. Then Andrea came over with a machine she had borrowed. She thought she had broken it. But there was a thread caught in the bobbin area and I removed it. Then we had to read the manual to adjust the settings so it would sew a straight line and keep going. She offered me her underwater camera case, so Chris and I followed her home. Turns out her case only fits her model of camera. Then Chris wanted to go by the office to print out our itinerary. We came home, and Chris fixed supper. But he had to leave before it was done to pick up Michele and her friend. Michele wasn't hungry so only Chris and I ate. We watched multiple episodes of CSI and did a little more laundry. Michele packed for Thailand and now I must, too. To all my devoted readers: I may not be able to post for the next week. So please know that I will be wishing you all were there.

No comments: