Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday


We didn't make it to church this morning since we spent all night flying back to Incheon International Airport and then taking the bus back to Seoul. We got to Seoul around 9am then went by Chris' office to pick up a week's worth of mail. His boss happened to be there so Michele and I waited in the car for him. When we got to our apartment, we opened our suitcases to do laundry. Even stuff I didn't wear had to be washed because the wet stuff made everything in the suitcase smell badly. Clothes hung to dry in Thailand don't. Probably the humidity. We also slept 'till afternoon. I hope our sleep is back on schedule soon. I didn't do much today since my back is in pain. Just some Sudoku and reading. While in Thailand I kept a journal of what we did because I was sure I wouldn't remember it all afterwards. The question is - how to present it to you? You want it all at once? Or a day at a time next week? I took a million pictures on my new camera. I love it. Now we'll see if the salesman was telling the truth when he said we don't need special sofware to download the pictures.

No comments: