Friday, October 17, 2008

Chairs


I am writing several posts at once to get my pictures on the net before Chris leaves. He will be taking this laptop (with all my pictures) with him. Because we thought we could keep the chairs they loaned us, we didn't ship any kitchen chairs, dining room chairs, or living room chairs. Just computer chairs. Well, we are about to have a chair shortage. Knowing this was coming, I bought two folding chairs at the furniture store on post. Also, my friend Adele was going to throw out some patio chairs that had busted seats. I asked her to let me have them and re-weave the seats. So I got some canvas ribbon at Dongdaemun and made new seats. Then, sitting in the first one, the back broke. So now I will have to do those, too. If you know anything about weaving seats, you can probably tell from the photo that I don't. But I like how they turned out.

No comments: