Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fabric and Trims


Tuesday evening we the quilters met at Adele's house to quilt the donation quilt that we had basted last week. Because I was the only one who had entered a quilt show, I was elected to do the quilting. I think my true qualification was that I was the least scared to do it. The others helped to turn the quilt and run it under the machine. Several ladies also helped to stitch in the ditch. But no one wanted to sew across the squares by eyeing them. Till we finished that, and chatted, it was close to midnight. We talked about how sleep was a bad habit and we should give it up.
Wednesday Pam and I went to Dongdaemun. You may be tired of hearing about Dongdaemun, but it is fabric and craft mecca. We got cloth, and trims, and danglies for the Christmas stocking exchange. Andrea bought us some honeydew melon ice cream on a stick. How cool is that? We didn't get home until 5:15.

No comments: