Thursday, September 4, 2008

Friday morning


I woke up congested, not sure what I've got. Could be from the water. I laid around for a while before going to the commissary. Going every day for a week, I could get a week's worth of groceries. And I get Monday's off because they are closed that day. If I felt like doing anything now (after lugging the groceries home over the pedestrian bridge in the photo) I could wash dishes because we only have enough for 1 day. I could also sweep the floors. Sweeping is a very popular activity around here. Somebody is always sweeping somewhere. Even the guards at the gate to the apartment complex sweep the street and entrance. But the floors in our apartment need more than sweeping. They have black marks, which I am hoping ammonia will remove. They also need some shine, like MopNGlo, but I don't know if that is appropriate or not. If anybody knows how to take care of wood floors, let me know.

No comments: