Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thursday


At 7:30 this morning I took my carry-on and
walked to the commissary. It took about 10 minutes. They have early bird hours from 7am to 10am but you can only buy 15 items. Which is ok by me since I am limited by the size and weight of stuff I can carry on foot. It took a little longer to get back. I was going to go back again, but found other stuff to do, like laundering the new towels that don't absorb water. Michele says they still don't.

About 3:30 a man's voice was broadcasting across the courtyard. I have no idea what he was saying and couldn't see him. Later, he was speaking again, and this time I noticed that he was in a blue truck with the sides open, carrying open boxes. I think he was selling something.
This is a picture of the courtyard taken earlier.

No comments: