Sunday, February 27, 2011

Binding

Woke up at 9. Had trouble getting out of bed 'cause somebody was scratching my head, and back. Finally we did take a shower and get dressed. Chris asked if I would go out to the laundry basket and get him a pair of underwear. I jokingly said 'No, I want you to go to church without underwear." He said "I will if you will." It sounded like a challenge so I accepted, thinking that it would be worse for him than for me. But every time I stood up in church, my pants got caught in my crack. So I said lets go home right after church. We stayed for snacks, then went to the commissary, and then went home. Well, it was raining anyway, so walking to E-Mart was out. I spent the afternoon listening to 2 more tapping audios, and then making and sewing binding onto yesterday's quilt. Julia called to say she would be at the walk-in gate. It was closed, but I was able to pass her the box of stuff she wanted. I started the handsewing part of the binding after supper, while watching an X-files video. Michele lamented that she only has two more days of freedom before next semester starts. She goes back on Wednesday.
* Quilt from Tokyo *

No comments: