Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finally mailed those packages

Chris left for work, and I slept in a little longer. I always have interesting dreams when sleeping under one of my own quilts. I had breakfast with e-mail. Mmmm. I managed to make it to the post office before 11. I mailed three packages and a letter. And still I was early to the thrift shop - which is good 'cause she closed up at 2:30. I am trying to make up for the two weeks I missed. I had plenty of books to shelve, and not so much space to shelve them in. One of the corner boxes was missing, and I had to find one big enough to replace it. Lets hope no one takes the new box. BTW, its function is to keep books from falling in the space between bookcases. It is a place of no return. I checked the selection of phone batteries for sale to see if there was one to fit my phone. Nope. But there is a phone charger in the kitchen, so I was able to charge it up. At 2:30 we packed up and left. I went home and then realized that I meant to turn in the minutes for our group. At this point perhaps I should just wait and turn the Jan. minutes in with the Feb. ones.
I spent some time reading a book called "Finding Serenity". It is a collection of essays about Firefly. More e-mail, and then supper. I cooked up some organic beef. I meant to juice some vegetables, but I just never get around to it. I hard-boiled some eggs, but had trouble peeling them. The shells stuck like glue.
I watched the two tapping videos on The Tapping World Summit. Then read another book: this one on Dilbert cartoons. I guess I'll make the sandwich and go to bed.

No comments: