Wednesday, February 23, 2011

SPAMMED!

Wednesday is my free day. Thinking ahead, I woke up my computer before I was ready to use it so that the weekly antivirus program could run early. Then I went back to bed for a meditation session. I then made breakfast, and sat at my computer. I found out that someone had used my e-mail list to send out spam. Interestingly, everyone got a different link. At least one went to a Canadian pharmacy, and another went nowhere. One friend e-mailed me back that she appreciated the link and bookmarked it. I sure would like to know where THAT link went. Julia suggested that I change my password, so I did. Chris suggested that I update my antivirus software and run it again. I did that, too. It did not find any virus. Hopefully there will be no more of this. I skyped Kurt, but the connection was really bad. So, I retired to my sewing room. Working on a project was out of the question until I cleared the stacks. Unfortunately I couldn't remember what they were each for. Sadly, I also turned on the TV for some background noise and got interested in the shows. It slowed me down a lot. But I did clear enough to start sewing scraps together. Not the project I intended, but it was something productive. When Chris came home, we had bean soup. Then more sewing for me. I was really getting into it, when I realized that there were two tapping audios I hadn't listened to yet, and they will be gone in the morning. So I took almost 2 hours to listen and tap along. Now it is past my bedtime, and I find that I would rather stay up and sew.
* quilt from Tokyo *

No comments: