Friday, May 5, 2017

Another quilt is born

I played my CD in bed, but it turned out to be the same session as the other CD I made years ago. It did not work any better.
I woke up early when Chris left before 5. I could not go back to sleep, so I laid on the couch and listened to a professional delta session. It did not work either. I oiled my hair, then practiced my trombone while the oil soaked in. I took a shower, and got dressed. I decided to use the other delta session labeled 'Intense”. But it was only 40 minutes long, so I decided to make a 30 minute session to follow it. But I had to reload and re-activate all the neuroprogrammer software. Then it was time for my morning tapping buddy.
We tapped for over an hour for her upcoming meeting. Afterward, I made and ate breakfast. I texted Dynee then meditated. The meditation was interrupted by a response to go to the bank. I put on my shoes and went outside. She met me and we walked to the bank on post to talk about getting an account for the FRG. But the bank was closed for Children's Day. We checked the post office for her mail, but there was none.
Then we walked to Michele's bank and got one full withdrawal. According to the slip, there was only one day left to go. We walked back to base. Chris was home for lunch. Dynee had told me she had an app on her phone to take blood pressure. I found it online and wanted to download it but it wanted too much personal information. I looked for another one online and then used the phone to find it. But again, it wanted to know things like my location and my address book.
I put on an audio on cell phone radiation and listened while shining the red light on my itchy spot for about 10 minutes. I also read a quilting magazine, and deleted e-mail. I put on another audio and tried to catch up on Sudoku.
Dynee called to ask me to come over. I went over to her house to compliment her on finishing her quilt, and to answer questions about her next quilt, already in progress. I went back to my audio. I did one more meditation with Oprah.
The secretary asked me if I wanted her to post an announcement of the next meeting. I had been putting it off all day, so I made myself sit down and write it, including a request for a vice president and snacks. I posted it to the community page and she 'shared' it to the FRG page.
Chris came home from work and made himself supper. I went to the shed to get the tote bag of large notebooks that Amber dropped off yesterday. When I opened them, they were full of receipts and bank statements. I walked them down to Maria's place, to let her as treasurer, figure it out. It was raining, so I used Chris' umbrella.
I made a celery smoothie and ate some sprouts. My gut had been bubbling all day and I hoped the food would help, but it didn't. When Chris was ready, we watched several episodes on TV. Then he went to bed, reading for a bit first. I took my nightly supplements. I changed the batteries in my little CD player and prepared to create a 30 minute delta session to help me sleep. But my night time tapping buddy called early and said she'd like to reschedule. I was ok with that, having woken up before 5. So then I posted to my blog, hoping to finish a delta session so I could burn it to CD and listen to it in bed.
* This is Chong's quilt from Wednesday *

No comments: