Monday, May 15, 2017

Chinese yuan

I listened to an adult bedtime story on Youtube. It was about walking in the woods and finding a lake. I must have fallen asleep because I don't remember the rest. But, since I was on the couch, I woke up and went to bed.
I woke up hearing Chris getting ready for work. I did not hear my alarm, but when I got up it was about 7:46. I got a slow start to my morning. I wanted to play relaxing music, but when I got on the computer to look for it, I got sidetracked by reading e-mail. I swished and exercised. I boiled water and made coffee. I rebounded and drybrushed. I meditated and tapped. Then I started cleaning. But I didn't get very far before it was time to meet Dynee. She and I walked to the largest bank in town. We did not have to wait long. I handed won to the lady and asked for renminbi. She wanted to see my passport but I did not have it. Thankfully Dynee had hers so it worked out.
After getting Chinese cash, we walked toward Masan to a store we'd seen before but it was closed. As in, it was closed then and it was closed now. Dynee was disappointed. We walked back to base, stopping in a little pottery shop that we hadn't seen before. It was a good trial run for my new white shoes. They are not as comfortable as the red ones, but still pretty good.
Then I watered my plants. I read some e-mail, and started texting Myra. But then Lacee was ready to go. So I texted Dynee and we met at her car. We picked up Lacee at her house and drove to the chapel. When we got inside, the chaplain was getting everything perfectly arranged for the vice admiral's visit. The three of us took an armload of sewing stuff to Dynee's car. Ms. Sung helped. When it was all in the car, we drove to Housing. We carried an armload to the 2nd floor. Lacee and I tried to lower one of the shelves. It was difficult and still not in the right place but we decided it would do. I arranged stuff in the closet while the others went back for more.
Then we took Lacee home and I went home with Dynee. She pointed out the house where the rear admiral lower half was staying. The lawn needed mowing. I wasn't sure if I should do it. Dynee said it might point out how some agency is not doing their job.
I got out a suitcase and put a nightgown in it. I found my packing list and started going through it. I could not find the grounding wire or the charger for my tablet. I looked and looked. Then I got caught on Pinterest looking for sewing projects. I saved them to one of my Pinterest pages. Then I texted Lacee that she could look there if she needed ideas. From pics on Pinterest I got ideas for more necklaces. I cut more strips and braided them. I started a second one, but wanted it to be different somehow.
I ate something, I think. Chris came home from work late. He made himself supper. I read e-mail and listened to an interview from the Microbiome summit. Then we watched a Netflix movie called Paradox. I found it interesting and an unexpected plot twist at the end.
Chris went to bed, but he came back out because he had a pimple on the back of his leg. He wanted me to pop it. I had a hard time with it. I even got out a needle. He said it didn't hurt too much, but it was all bloody and I could not get the insides out. I gave up and washed it with hydrogen peroxide. He read for a bit before turning off the light. I stayed up to post to my blog and find something boring to listen to.
* Latest fabric necklace. *

No comments: