Friday, May 12, 2017

Second-hand market

Last night I listened to the same track on my tablet. It did not put me to sleep, although I got close. Forgetting to take my evening magnesium might have contributed to having such a hard time falling asleep.
I woke up, thinking Chris was still here as has happened every day this week. I stayed in bed waiting for him to take his shower. After a long time, I heard the skype beep. I got up to check. It was my morning tapping buddy, ready to tap. I was surprised to see that it was 9am. I threw some clothes on and got my quart of water. Then we skyped. We worked on my problems today: namely packing supplements and wondering how to take pictures or post to my blog in China. The call lasted about an hour and a half. I was a lot less worried and looking forward to the trip.
Dynee texted me asking if I was ready. I texted back that I needed 10 minutes. I changed my clothes and ate some seed crackers. I got some money and put my shoes on. I heard a beep outside. I put on my light jacket and hurried out. Four women were in Dynee's car and I joined in beside Anna.
Then Dynee drove us to Masan to the second hand market. We looked through lots of little stores and everyone found something. I got a few tops and a dress that I can make over. I also found a really colorful scarf that I could not resist. We went to lunch in one of the buildings topside. Tammy and I had kimbap at one booth and the others ate at a noodle place. Then Tammy needed to get back to pick up her kids. So we got in Dynee's car and went back to the base. Dynee dropped everyone at their place and then came back to ours. We parted at her house. I went inside and had a bite to eat. I went to Housing to reserve the room for the next FRG meeting. I stopped by Myra's place to pick up the container that had pork in it.
Then I checked e-mail and listened to an interview from the Microbiome Medicine summit on SIBO. Very interesting. Often caused by damage to the migrating motor complex, which in turn is usually caused by food poisoning.
I spent some time watching Dawson Church videos after sending one of the links to my tapping buddy. I laid down, hoping to fall asleep, but it didn't quite happen. I went outside to pick the strawberries that were faintly ripe. I also put out a can of beer for the slugs. Chris came home from work just long enough to get his CC card. I read and deleted more e-mail. Eventually Chris came home for supper. I finished listening to the long interview. We watched four episodes. Then he went to bed. I stayed up to write my post. Myra and I messaged back and forth. I posted my blog and wrote another sleep session, hoping for a better result.
* This is a shirt I did not get, but I liked the idea. *

No comments: