Tuesday, February 26, 2019

A semblance of normality

I got up about 8. I did not hear my alarm go off at 7:30. Chris must have turned on the router this morning because it was running. I put on a presentation from The Tapping World Summit Day 1. I listened to one last night before bed and had three more to go through before they replace them tonight with new ones. While it was playing, I collated the recyclables and took them out to the curb. I collected a bag of glass to take to the recycling center. I took my morning supplements, then brushed and swished. Beverly called to see if I was coming to quilting today, so I had to spit it out. Then there was another supplement to take. I swept the floor to get up all the leaves that fell off of the poinsettias. I made some doctor appointments that I had to cancel a month ago. I finished my quart of water and got dressed.
I headed out to quilting with nothing to bring. When I got there, a few ladies were going through donated fabric on the table. I sat and talked to Jodie who was working on a quilt top for her daughter's marriage. Then I talked to Beverly W who was working on a baby quilt. Beverly C had brought her mother's machine. I tested it out and adjusted the tension. It was working fine.
On the way home, I was too tired to stop for kimbap. So I just returned home for breakfast. I also chose some fabric as per a request from church. I started an audio and laid down to listen, falling asleep. It is a habit from living in the hospital.
I woke up at 2. I put the glass in the car and went to recycling center to drop it off. Then I stopped by the bank for massage money. My final destination was the church. There was no one there and I was glad I remembered the numbers to all the combinations. Lars had already counted the money, recorded it on the sheet, and prepared it for deposit. I took the sheet and entered all the info on the computer. Then I printed the reports. It took less than 45 minutes.
I took the money to the bank and got home just after 4. I took a walk carrying a handbag, trowel, and plastic bags. I 'helped' a few daffodils in the forest find their way to my front flower bed. No one said a word. Then I came inside to made a salad for supper and have some roast lamb. I called my dad to see if he had had coconut oil today and a sufficient amount of water.
I listened to part of a tapping audio for Day 2. When Chris was ready, we watched two episodes of ST:NG. Chris made his lunch and sat at his laptop. He told me that the job in Chinhae was open again. I said I didn't want to go without Myra. I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* This is the wedding quilt in progress. *

No comments: