Monday, February 25, 2019

Trying to remember

I woke up but stayed in bed. It was almost 8:30 when I arose. I brushed my teeth and scraped my tongue. I discovered that the router was on even though I had turned it off last night. I checked e-mail and drank a quart of water. I took my morning supplements. I e-mailed Chris to find out it today was garbage day. For some reason, I could not remember. I tried to make a doctor appointment but there was no response from the number. So I left a message. I called Myra through Facebook and we had a nice conversation. Scott said hi as well.
I took a piece of mail to our neighbor. Then I saw the mailman go by, so I got mail from our box. I had to write 'not at this address' on one letter. Then I made breakfast, listened to some audios and read e-mail. The hospital routine got me used to taking an afternoon nap, so I laid down.
I woke up when Chris came home, not certain where I was or who was coming in the door. Chris said he did not get the job at Fort Knox. William called, but I never figured out what he wanted. I went for a walk and saw daffodils in several places in the woods. I toyed with the idea of relocating them to my yard.
I called Dad to see how he was doing and he sounded ok. He reported trying to bring the trash can in, which is pretty ambitious at this point. Chris cooked white beans and I used them to make a hummus-like food product. Then I made a large salad, and ate it while playing Solitaire. Lars called. I made more green powder mix. I boiled turmeric and ginger root for tea, and soaked broccoli seeds to grow sprouts.
When Chris was ready, we watched two episodes of ST:NG. Faye called to ask where the heating pad was. After the last episode, we went to bed. But I got back up to write my blog and take my evening supplements.
* I didn't take any pics today, so here is one of the plane that brought me back to Huntsville. *

No comments: