Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Keeping up with the tapping

I woke up at 7 with my ears ringing. I saw that the router was turned on. I brushed and swished and finished satin-stitching the banner, running out of thread. I had to hold the end in my hand to do the last few stitches.
I played some of the presentations from the Tapping Summit. I drybrushed and exercised. The exercises seemed harder, probably because I haven't done them in a month. I meditated and tapped. Cecelia called to catch up and to ask me to order her a new bottle of calcium. When my meditations were over, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I listened to an audio on judgment. I took a shower and got dressed. I ate one fat bomb before I had to leave.
I went to the Korean clinic. They wanted me to sign him up with an accreditation agency. (It is good in 46 states, but not Alabama). It was not easy because I needed a jpg of his license and a screen shot. I tried all sorts of ways of getting them from the scanner to the laptop and from a phone to the laptop. But finally I had to call Chris who knew exactly how to do it. After that went through, they wanted me to call about the high garbage bill. I was able to get that greatly reduced. Then they said something about the state of CA thinking they owed back taxes. I put that off. They gave me a cob of corn, pecans, tea and onion juice packets.
The sun was setting when I got home. I ate the corn, then went for a walk, hoping to spot more daffodils, but I did not see any. When I got back, I ate some lamb and sprouts for supper. Chris went back to work to make a special phone call. I started listening to a meditation, but there wasn't time to finish it.
I grabbed my heavy coat even though it was almost 70 because the lighter one had a zipper problem. I drove to choir, taking the bank bag with me so I could return it to the safe. I sat by Cecelia for practice. All of the music was new to me, but I did the best I could. Afterward, I talked with Jennifer. She was listening to a different summit. She gave me some apple chips.
I got home before 9. Chris helped me eat the apple chips. I watched two episodes of ST:NG. Chris went to bed before the second episode was over. I completed a Swansons order, then posted to my blog.
* Here are two wallhangings that the Tuesday group is working on. *

No comments: