Wednesday, November 19, 2008

COLD!!!!

Chris had to be at work at 6 this morning. I didn't envy him as it was below freezing and he had to walk. Poor man has no gloves, hat or scarf. These are more things that we were CERTAIN we had shipped, but they never arrived. But no boxes were missing from the shipment, so go figure.
I met Pam at the gate at 10 to go to Dongdaemun. This time I bought Swarovski crystals, more stretch denim, a zipper, flannel to make a scarf, poly and cotton threads, border fabric, and elastic. I gotta say the elastic here is wimpy. It is more like underwear elastic. No braided elastic anywhere that we could see.
It was cold! I was so glad I had a heavy green coat that my neighbor in NC gave me. The worst part is the wind. So I will make a scarf like my friend Tina made. It is nine layers of fabric, with 4 layers chenilled on each side. Warm and soft and cozy.

No comments: