Monday, February 9, 2009

It was like Christmas

Today being Monday, Pam picked me up at the gate and drove us to the ACS building for our weekly meeting. A man from the Bernina place came to do a demonstration. but I missed it because I was in the back room rooting through a big box of fabric samples. It was stuffed so full that even after I put aside a large stack of fabric for the quilt class next week, I could not stuff the remainder back in. I had a ball! After I finished that, the man was almost finished. We did some more cutting for the baby quilts we make, and had lunch. I had brought my sign up sheet and the sheets announing the nights we would be meeting at the cafeteria. I wanted some feedback from the group and it was all good. Then we packed up and left.
Pam drove me to the post office where I mailed a manilla envelop, and then to the middle school where I made sure that our request for the cafeteria had been approved. Not only did they approve it, but they let me sign out the key on the spot! Then I came home and did the e-mail thing and the Facebook thing. That took far longer than I planned, but doesn't it always? Now I must finalize my advert board for tomorrows luncheon and print out more sign-up sheets. I think this beginning quilting class is going to be popular.

No comments: