Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Teacup

Chris had to be at work early this morning, so I got up early to pack his sandwich. I couldn't find the container. When he got out of the shower he told me that it was at work with yesterday's sandwich still in it. Humph! Then I packed Michele's sandwich and waited for her to get up so I could give it to her and go back to bed. When I did get up for good, I checked my e-mail and got involved in a chat which lasted for hours. Finally I begged off so I could finish a teacup that I started last week, with a chicken theme. While doing the handwork, I watched "Sense and Sensibility". I cried at the sight of wide open fields of grass and trees. None of that here. Michele came home from school before it finished and watched the end with me. Then I put on "Get Shorty". Chris came home during that one with the Netflix rendition of "Time Bandits". So I watched that, too. Now the only thing left to do is to attach the handle. So a good day's work.
One of the things I ate today was a dried octopus snack I bought at the ski lodge. Michele would have none of it. But it was amazingly like beef jerky, but with a slight hint of fish. Tasty.

No comments: