Friday, February 13, 2009

My first Video

http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox/readmessage.php&t=1020523317791&aref=1729078

Today I learned that anyone can see where I live on Google Earth. 37 degress 31 minutes, 21 seconds N by 126 degrees 59 minutes and 30.44 seconds E. I can also see Chris' office and the parking lot. I also saw a faster way to get to the coffee shop where Michele and I take our Korean lessons. Yea!
After that, I decided to make a video showing a method for putting piping into a halfsquare triangle block. It went straight to Facebook so I do not know how to load it here. I made a whole set of 5 inch blocks and put them together in a small top.
Chris delivered Michele to a babysitting job and returned 1 1/2 hours later. That gave me time to get a head start on my lesson plans for Wednesday night. So far I have typed 10 pages of notes. I am starting to think I have bitten off more than we can chew in the 2 1/2 hours I have reserved for the class. I may have to re-think the project.

No comments: