Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday

I arrived at the thrift shop about 10:30 since I spent the morning photographing pottery for the last entry. I think I missed a piece. Anway, I left the thrift shop before 2pm to get my new ration card. I stopped by the Dragon Hill and picked up more won in anticipation of our trip to Mr. Kahn's fabric warehouse next week.
I ran into Luz on the way back and talked for half and hour. Then I caught the bus to the commissary and got Michele some bread and for me some fruit. I ran in to a lady I met at the transportation class and we discovered we have some common interests. AFter that, I went home and did a little sewing, but developed a headache, so I laid down and slept until Chris came to bed. So now I am wide awake and don't know what to do with myself. I want to sew, but the sound might wake someone.

No comments: