Thursday, February 5, 2009

Errands

I packed my bag with the things I needed to run a host of errands on post. I also dressed up a bit since Chris asked us to meet him at 5 to go to dinner with some people he has been working with this week. My first stop was the thrift shop. I spent 4 hours helping to sort clothes. Then Andrea came by to get a sock. (She is going to ask the ski resort if they found another just like it). I dropped by the school office to check on the cafeteria availability. I was going to go by the post office, and to the library next to it. At the library I would read until 5. But Chris called to say dinner had been canceled. I decided that the post office and library could wait until tomorrow since Andrea offered me a ride back to my gate.
Arriving home, I finished the teacup and tried to pick a pattern to make a top out of some sweater-like fabric I acquired in Dongdaemun, but nothing I have with me will work. I ended up watching movies with Michele and Chris.

No comments: