Sunday, February 8, 2009

Surprise!


We had church as usual, but with the warning that we were temporarily moving to the hospital chapel for two Sundays because the church is being renovated. It looks fine to me.
We spent the afternoon on our computers. Chris left about 2:45 to see a movie at the theater. I talked to my brother AND SISTER via SKYPE. That was the surprise. She doesn't have SKYPE, but my brother conferenced her in. Reception was bad, but my brother and I (being on our computers) could text each other with whatever we missed. Faye, being on a phone, couldn't see our texts, but she is planning to get DSL so she can SKYPE me herself.
After that, I finished the top I started yesterday and made another one out of a really fluffy, loosely woven fabric. That was interesting. Michele paid it the highest compliment by saying she might steal it from time to time. During construction I watched "Marnie", an old film with a young Shaun Connery. And "Dance with Me", which was a rough draft of a movie, I think, because it was out of focus, and the sound was off, and the box was sparsely printed, and few credits.
I just finished constructing and printing annoucement sheets for three events the Yongsan quilting group will hold in the next month.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

I wasn't the only one impressed with your teacup -- Dale and Ashton saw it too!