Friday, February 6, 2009

More errands

I got a bit of a late start today since there was so much to read on the computer.
But I packed my bag and headed off for the bus. I rode it to the Dragon hill Lodge and walked to the bldg where I got the "Request for use of Facilities" paper signed. Then I walked over the pedestrian bridge to the post office where I mailed 2 packages. Then I went to the Four Seasons to get batteries and a small nut. They did not have the size nut I needed. Then over to the PX for some colorful candy to put in the teacup I made for the luncheon on Tuesday. My next stop would have been the library, but for some reason they were closed for 3 days. So my last stop was the middle school, to turn in the signed request form. I barely made it as they were closing the office.
When I got home, I got back on the computer and made a video for my Facebook page. It was surprisingly easy. I spent the rest of the evening watching self-help videos on Youtube.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Oh, I need to leave here and check out your facebook page!