Saturday, February 28, 2009

Toe-yo-eel (Saturday)

It's just Saturday, so I sewed some and swept and mopped. Chris drove me to the base where I volunteered at the thrift shop for 1.5 hours. Don't know that I got much done. I put up some books, but then was told those books had just been pulled out for the .25 cent sale. So I pulled them off the shelves. Then I started counting puzzle pieces. After more than 100, I was told that they would have the Boy scouts count the pieces. I did clean up the glass from a picture that fell off the wall, and I sewed a button back onto a dress that will be worn in the fashion show on Tuesday.
Then this evening we went to the coffee shop for another Korean lesson. I ordered the cinnemon coconut drink. We learned a few new phrases but I don't remember them.
I have spent the past few hours playing and re-playing a game of Spider (until I win it).

No comments: