Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

Chris and Michele both had today off. Chris drove me by the thrift shop to get a whiteboard for class Wednesday night. But it had been sold. He got some DVD's anyway. Then he drove me to the Px, where we got the same whiteboard for less, and some markers and other stuff. We came home and spent time on e-mails and such. At 3 Chris and Michele went to see a movie about a mouse. Two ladies stopped by the apartment to check the water quality. They spoke some English, but all I could understand was that the tap water was safe and the bottled water wasn't. And all because the sample didn't turn pink.
After Chris and Michele came back, they watched more DVD's. Can we not have quiet for awhile? I worked on my lesson some and started making the scrap blocks for the mystery project. Then it was time to go to bed.

No comments: