Saturday, January 21, 2017

Getting ready and going bananas

I woke up early and could not go back to sleep. I heard Chris' alarm go off at 7. After awhile he got up. I still tried to go back to sleep but could not. So finally I got up. I drank half a quart of water and then he wanted to go back to bed. Afterward, he took a shower, then started the laundry. He went to work while I drank water and deleted e-mail. I listened to interviews from The Vitamin Movie while I looked up power saving options so I can use my laptop on battery in the airport. I could not find a way to turn off the keyboard backlight. I looked up the multi-C protocol recommended by one speaker. I downloaded a tutorial to make fuzzy slippers. It may be a class project one day. I worked on a Sudoku puzzle. I kept the laundry process going. I made and ate breakfast. I looked up more stats related to vaccine safety and reliability. Did you know that one study found a correlation between increasing number of vaccines given to infants and increasing infant mortality rates over 34 countries? Chris came home, and figured out how to turn off the lighted keyboard on my laptop. He sent me a link to Trump's inaugural speech on Youtube. I listened to what he had to say. It sounded great, just wish it could be true. Then I went outside to water the tomatoes. I started a loaf of bread for Chris. He went to the commissary for eggs and other groceries. I put a banana in the mixer with oatmeal. I mixed that, then added nuts, seeds, various breakfast ingredients etc. I put in coconut butter for a little extra sweetness. When Chris came home with the eggs, I added one to the mix. I formed cookies on parchment paper and put them in the oven, then ate the last of the pork and went back to e-mail. I had to close many of the open windows to the research articles because I was afraid my browser would crash. Then it was time to take the cookies out. I looked something up in my blog and discovered that yesterday's post did not publish. So I published it. Then I found the info I wanted in order to answer an e-mail. I listened to an audio while I folded laundry and put it away. I packed the charged up tablet and mp3 headphones into my laptop case. I chose something to watch on Netflix, then paused it until Chris was ready. I put one leg at a time in the bathroom sink and shaved my calves. Then we watched two episodes of The Colony. It was a little dark and secretive, but it would take hours to find the perfect thing to watch. It wasn't yet 10, but since I had to get up early, I decided to blog and go to bed.
* pic fro Hamamoto Fruit World *

No comments: