Monday, January 16, 2017

Tomatoes in January

I was awake when Chris got up. But I stayed in bed until I fell asleep and had one more dream cycle. By then it was 9:30. Chris was still here, but he took a shower and got dressed while I heated water and swished. He went to work, leaving me to have my coffee morning. I put on day 5 of Vaccines Revealed. I listened to it as best I could while exercising, drybrushing, rebounding, tapping, cleaning, etc. Sadly, almost everything seems to interfere with my ability to make out the words. Especially the fridge. By the time the day 5 episode was over, the day 6 episode was loaded. So I listened to that one as well. There was a whole expose on the anthrax vaccine mandated to military people, and what happened to those who refused to get all six doses after reacting to the first ones. One speaker talked about how the safety reporting confused absolute risk with relative risk; how the elderly are more likely to be unvaccinated for the flu and more likely to die (of anything) so it skews the numbers of vaccinated vs unvaccinated people who died in any particular flu season; and that people seldom die of influenza itself but of pneumonia. Also, where once we thought of all bacteria as bad, but it turns out there are beneficial ones that are critical, the same can be said of viruses. By wiping out any particular virus, do we really know the ramifications of that? Someone also made the point that vaccinated people think they are protected so they don't take as many precautions of their health. I posted a link to my Facebook page. I made and ate breakfast, adding ground broccoli seeds to the mix. Then I mended Chris' pocket and a towel that was fraying. I put away stacks of fabric in my sewing room. I made a swiffer refill from flannel. I washed it in the sink and wrung it out, then put it in the dryer to fluff up. I folded my laundry and put it away. Chris came home from work. He put the sheets in the washer. He made himself supper. He heated up some pork for me. I added sprouts and fermented soybeans. I also ate one of my tomatoes that just ripened on the window sill. I listened to a one hour tapping talk for weight loss. I looked at sewing projects online. I called Myra to ask about meeting Susan tomorrow. She said she'd get back to me. She also said we had plane tickets to Japan for next week. While I waited, I read e-mail. I looked up ways to get from the Narita airport to the New Sanno hotel. Chris and I put on Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. When Chris paused it to check the dryer, I checked my phone and saw that I had missed a call from Myra. I called her back and she said she hadn't heard anything and was going to bed. Chris and I finished the rest of the movie. He enjoyed it, but for me it was 2 hours of not knowing what was going on. Afterward, I asked him a million questions and he tried his best to answer. Then he took the sheets out of the dryer and dressed the bed. I wrote my blog post and followed him.
* It doesn't quite match the picture on the tutorial. *

No comments: