Sunday, January 15, 2017

Questioning my constitution

We got up about 9:25, not realizing how late it was. I checked the temperature and it was below freezing. As I drank water and checked e-mail, I saw that Bank of America flagged three transactions from yesterday. I did not recognize them. Chris called them to report our card being used without our permission. When it was handled, it was almost 10. I did not feel like rushing to get ready for church or going out in the cold. I continued with e-mail. I started a 2 ½ hour audio on sulforaphane. I made and ate breakfast, then did some yoga stretches. I paused it at 2:14 because Chris said we had to get ready for the movie. I washed up and got dressed. Then I called Chong to see if she was coming on base tomorrow and could she help me read the sasange questionnaire? But she was leaving town. So I asked if I could send the pics by phone and she said yes. I took pics of the pages with my phone and attached them to a message. Then we drove to the theater. We stood in line to get tickets to Rogue One. The CO was behind us in line. I talked about busing the kids to Busan because the school is closing and he said they were not doing that. So I wondered how I got that wrong. Then we went in to the auditorium and sat down for the movie. It was interesting, but we were so close to the screen. After the movie, we went to the commissary. Myra was just leaving so we talked for a bit. Then I helped Chris shop for a few last things. I met a new lady named Mary who would like to come to the quilting class. We also talked to the commissary manager who said the person selected to replace her declined because of the school situation. Finally we paid and took our groceries home. I ate a few strawberries with the nuts I covered in boiling water this morning. Then I finished listening to the audio from earlier. I learned that broccoli seeds have even more sulforphane than the sprouts, but you have to grind them up. I added Mary's contact info to my sewing class list. I read e-mail. Chong messaged me that she could not open the pages I texted her. So I sent just one. She could not open it. I re-sent it by Kakao and that worked. She called me and read the page to me so I could mark my answers. Then I sent her the other three pages. She read them to me also and I marked the answers as well as I could based on my understanding of what she said. I thanked her a lot. Then I saw that Chris had heated the pork in the oven. So I had some and added fermented soybeans and sprouts. Then I made a salad. One of the e-mails I opened had a video in it that I could not open on the new laptop. The flash player kept crashing. So I called it up on the old laptop under Windows 7 and had no problem. I looked up the actors in Rogue One. I cleaned up the fabric in the living room and cutting room. I tried to put my sewing room back in order. I mused that the purpose of the questionnaire was to determine which constitution I am. I looked up all four. It was hard to decide. Probably not phlegmatic. Probably Choleric or Melancholic. Having done my best, I decided it was time to go to bed.
* This is the finished baby quilt. Not very practical, is it? *

No comments: