Friday, December 26, 2008

Day after Christmas


Intending to walk to the thrift shop, I left the apartment all bundled up. But a lady in the elevator offered me a ride to post. Isn't it amazing how things work out? Of course I could use a little walking after all the cookies I've eaten. I worked at the thrift shop for 4 hours and then walked with Gerry to Tina's house. But this time Tina wasn't home. (see pic of Tina and me) And it was too cold to wait, so I walked to the nearest bus stop. I stopped by the Collier gym to use the restroom. I mention this only because I was happy to see I wasn't peeing ice cubes, it was that cold.
I caught the bus back to the gate nearest our apartment. The elevator wasn't working so I got my exercise after all. After having a bite to eat, I cleaned up my sewing room and cut out a pair of pants. I am wearing them as I write, testing the length of elastic, which is good. All they need now is to be hemmed. I must admit they didn't take long to make. I also spent an hour with Michele on math and several hours on Bejeweled Two. One mode claims to be playable infinitely and I am testing that theory.

1 comment:

Gwenda said...

Nice picture!

Glad to hear you're sharing in Michele's math torture!