Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Late night quilting

Wednesday: Got up with Chris at 5 because he had a videoteleconference at 6. I made his lunch and Michele's, then laid down for a few minutes until she got up. After she left, I had plans to do some cleaning and be over at the gift shop by 10 when it opened. But, I started reading a book and couldn't put it down. It was 2:30 by the time I got to the gift shop. I got some little boxes and some silk, then dropped in on Tina who was still working on the quilts. She had the second top finished, so I worked on the third. She had had some lazer removal of brown spots and her lower face was red. She didn't want to be seen, but it didn't bother me. Heck, I hadn't even noticed the brown spots before she removed them. She invited me to supper, so I stayed. I called Chris to let him know and my cell phone died. So she put it on her charger since she had the same phone. At 6:20 she and I walked to Adele's house for quilting. Tina kept on walking, but I stayed until 11:20. Toniette brought a basted quilt and we machine quilted it and put on the binding. Afterwards I caught a ride with Pam. Then I realized I had left my phone at Tina's house so we stopped by to pick it up. Poor Tina. If I hadn't needed it the next morning I would have waited until Thursday.

No comments: