Sunday, December 21, 2008

A car!


We went to church this morning, this time under our own power, now that we have a car. Chris mentioned that he has already had fixed all the reasons why it failed inspection. The bill was so reasonable that I suggested a tune-up. He said it had already been done. You really can't tell. Oh well.
After church I took its picture. Then I watched a DVD on creative ways to give cash. There were 10 suggestions on the DVD and a hint of more on the website, but I couldn't get the website to load.
I painted my potato necklace, which had gotten roughed up in the move. I cleaned up the kitchen. I started to clean the sewing room, but kept getting sidetracked. Then Chris, Michele and I wrote Christmas cards until we ran out of stamps. I meant to send all Korean cards, but where are they? I know I bought two packs, but could only find one.
Then, I sat down to play 'Bejeweled 2' a game that Tina lent me. I played the puzzle version first, where you have to clear umpteen planets. When I did that, it unlocked a secret level. But this level has levels of its own, but they don't tell you how many. Anyway, along about 1 am I tore myself away and went to bed. I am keenly aware that the game is waiting for me.

No comments: