Monday, December 22, 2008

Mailing the packages

I awoke Monday to hear my cell phone ringing. Actually I wasn't asleep, but I just hadn't gotten up yet. It was Tina wanting to know if I wanted to ride to the post office. I have GREAT friends! Anyway, she picked me up and we went all over, the PX, the commissary, the library, the bank at Dragon Hill, etc. It is a relief to have the packages in the mail and most of the cards,too. (I'm having trougble with the space bar). One package didn't make it because Michele wants to add something to it,which she hasn't bought yet. I wrote several more cards after supper. The only other thing I did was play a few more rounds of Bejeweled and that must have taken quite some time. Chris finally hung the seascape picture over the kitchen table. I was so sure that would 'make' the room, but it didn't and I don't know why.

No comments: