Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fractal Ferns

I woke up about 6:30, and visited with Chris via Skype. Then I woke up Michele and took a shower. She elected not to go to church, so I went by myself to meet Rick who picked me up in front of the apt complex. After church Tia asked me to help count money. It is not a big church so that took all of 10 minutes. After refreshments, Rick and Nancy dropped me off at home. Michele was on her computer, so I got on mine. I followed some links for fractals and discovered fractal ferns. They are generated by two fairly simple equations, one for x and one for y. And if you think (Dave Barry style) that Fractal Ferns would be a good name for a rock band, you're right. It is amazing what's on the internet. I was also able to listen to a Quantum K healing session (www.quantumk.uk.co). Interesting experience. Finally I had to quit the computer to get some other things done, like I wanted to make two quilt tops for Monday. So I had to clean up my sewing room, put a new blade in my rotary cutter, and turned on the TV. I watched something really gory with Bruce Willis in it, and then a movie where people go deep in the earth to jumpstart the earth's core. I got my two tops done, and turned off the second movie at midnight. I forgot to post to my blog. Sorry.

No comments: