Monday, August 24, 2009

Plans change


I fell asleep again before posting to my blog. Lets see, in the morning, I Skyped Chris. Then I prepared for quilting. Pam picked me up at the gate and we went to the South Post chapel, our new meeting place. I brought two quilt tops and so did Debi, so that was something to work on, but there is someone new at the chapel who is cleaning out all the storage spaces, and they said we could have all the storage in one large closet. SO, instead of finishing quilt tops, we moved our stuff from another locker and from Tina's house, into that room. We also bought locks so we could protect it all from inquisitive people. We talked about restrictive the people who have possesion of the longarm are. Then we had lunch and went our separate ways. I went with Cathy to her house. She showed me her quilts (she has so many!) and quilting books, magazines, etc. She also gave me her copy of the driver's manual. I will read that one more time before attempting to take the test.
She dropped me off in time for supper. We had pork and broccoli. Then it was off to the computer to read all my e-mail and follow the interesting links. I fell asleep listening to some long-winded interview.

No comments: