Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Missing pieces


After I posted yesterday, I laid back to read a book and finished it. By then it was time for supper. We had two roasted chickens, wild rice, salad, and something else. It was all good, as usual. Olivia and James went to the beach to fly her kites, but there wasn't enough wind. I spent some more time separating puzzle pieces and working on a hot air balloon puzzle. I went to bed at 10:30 but woke at 6am. I swear I am not getting up early on purpose. But, being awake, I put on my suit and took my Cd player to the beach. The sunrise was not visible for the clouds, again. But I sat there and meditated for an hour and by then the sun was above the clouds. It was beautiful. I took a walk along the beach and saw some birds trying to bob in the water, but they kept getting unsettled by breaking waves. I headed back for breakfast and more puzzle work. Then we all went to the beach together. This time I went in the water. COLD, again, but they say being cold burns calories. I left when a man on a bougie board kept 'surfing' too close to me. I didn't want to get run over. I hung out by the pool, watching the kids swim, then went in for a shower and lunch. After lunch I went through every puzzle on the shelf looking for pieces that didn't fit. I found a few more pieces to the balloon puzzle and a few pieces that don't fit any puzzle. Every one of them had extra pieces. I finished the ballloon puzzle with only 58 pieces missing. At this rate maybe it is not worth separating the pieces.

No comments: