Saturday, August 22, 2009

Nothing in particular


Chris and I visited by Skype again this morning. It was evening for him and I got to watch him eat supper. I sent and received a bunch of e-mails, trying to get back into a normal routine. I looked up the city bus website and found Michele a better way to get to college each day. I also read an e-book about Quantum K and learned a little bit about fractal food. For supper Michele pulled a large piece of pork from the freezer, thawed it for an hour and a half, then put it in the oven for 2 hours. Surprise, surprise, it was still cool in the middle and she had to throw it back in for awhile. We watched Tremors, one of her favorite movies. I tried to get some sewing done, but the room is too big of a mess and I just don't have any desire to sew. Hopefully that won't last long. Here is one of my many beach pictures.

No comments: