Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All finished


This morning I went to the thrift shop. Someone had donated a ton of little itty bitty books. They wouldn't sell at the normal price so I had to bag them in sets. So much fun. But there was nothing else to do, no DVD's or videos or CD's. At 2 I left to meet Chris at the DHL. We paid for plane tickets to Hongkong, and hotel. Then I walked to the Px to return some bacteria. It was windy and I wished I had worn a jacket. Turns out the bacteria was ok after all and I could have saved myself the trip. So I took the postrun bus to my gate and walked home. I had cut the binding for my quilt before I left this morning. So all Ih ad to do was join the pieces, and sew them on. While listening to interviews on the internet, I handstitched the binding down. Now my quilt is finished and I am so pleased!

1 comment:

karen said...

I love this one! Karen