Wednesday, November 18, 2009

All that work...


Last night I was so tired I went to bed without posting to my blog. Chris got up at 5 to go to work early so I got up and made him a sandwich, then went back to sleep. When I got up again, I wrote yesterday's post. Then I finished the sparkly top. I could have gone to the thrift store then to volunteer since I didn't go yesterday, but I decided to make a handbag to go with the outfit. I plan to wear the red and black silk jacket with black pants and the sparkly top and a red and black silk purse to the office Christmas party. So I made the purse. Easier said than done, but I jazzed it up with some trim. I had Michele wear it so I could take a picture. Then Chris tells me that he will be out of the country when the party takes place. Son of a biscuit! Now I have a fancy outfit and nowhere to wear it. And, as usual, it looks better on Michele than it does on me and she likes it, both the top and the purse.

No comments: