Friday, November 6, 2009

Adventure at Sungshin

Chris and Michele got up to play with the voices. I got ready to meet a friend at Sungshin station. I walked into gate 37, took the car to gate 19 and caught the subway. I was worried about being late, but was actually a few minutes early. I didn't see her in the station so I walked topside. I didn't see her there either. At this point I thought maybe I was supposed to call her, but I didn't have her number. I called Chris to check my e-mail, but I didn't have any info there either. I waited around until 10:40, then I decided to go off and explore. The building outside the subway was tall and distinctive, so as long as I could see it, I wasn't lost. I walked through a fish and veggie street market, over a wooden bridge, past some questionable establishments and back to the subway. ALong the way I bought rice balls, dried squid, thick black hose, and a sausage on a stick. AFter 2 hours I was ready to go home. When I got back to the car I had to sit for awhile to collect my energy. Then I drove back to the gate, and walked home. I went into my sewing room to sew, but ended up watching episodes of "My name is Earl" on DVD. Chris went to the office and Itaewon to change dollars for won. When he got back he had a box for me. One of our previous quilters sent me a box of fabric to use for classes. Yea! I also got on the computer to check e-mail and follow links. Today I learned that most vaccinations include mercury and/or aluminum. Not for me. Then my friend, who I never caught up with, called to say she'd had a mysterious pain and gone to the hospital. She felt terrible about forgetting to call me, but I told her I'd had an adventure anyway. This time I programmed her number into my phone. She wants me to give a talk on EFT to her coffee group. I am amazed at how possible that feels.

No comments: