Saturday, November 14, 2009

I think I have a cotton problem


While Chris and Michele were involved in an on-line role-playing game, I went into my sewing room where I put another round of border strips on my purple quilt top. I also cut up a pile of scraps into small sections suitable for making another rug. As I was doing that I was able to watch episodes of Simply Quilts that Cathy lent me. After lunch I showered and walked onto post, to the thrift store. I left something there for Anne Marie and gave Maryanne five pennies. Then I walked to the high school where they were having a bazaar. There were many interesting things there, but I was more interested in the fabric table. I got 56 yards and he gave me 8 more for free. Luckily our car was parked at the DHL from last night. I trudged under my two leavy bags of fabric to the car and drove home. I called Chris to come help me carry them upstairs, which he did. I clipped all the corners and made them into two loads of wash - a light and a dark. As I sat at my computer doing e-mail and such, I had a timer around my neck so I could rescue the fabrics from the dryer early. Chris made chicken and chorizo with rice and broccoli for dinner. While on the internet I read more about how the effects of ingredients in the vaccines haven't been properly tested. I am so glad I have the choice not to get the vaccine.

No comments: