Sunday, November 15, 2009

What's on your plate?


We woke up in time for church. I showered, dressed and ate breakfast. But then discovered that Chris did not, for whatever reason. So I had to go to church by myself. I was so mad. The good thing about being mad in church is that it keeps you warm even though the heat is not working. People were amazed that I did not wear my coat during the service. It was a cold day. After church I got to help count money. Then after the fellowship hour, I drove to the arts and crafts center to get more shelves. I don't have the PVC yet, but am sure it's coming. Then I drove to the commissary just as Chris walked up. We shopped and spoke to people we knew. We came home and Michele helped us carry the groceries up to the apartment. Chris did laundry while I finished ironing all the fabric I bought yesterday. I also watched more episodes of Simply Quilts. For supper we shared an Asian pear. I also had a leftover burger and a glass of fiber. If you have never had one, it gets very thick. I think it would be great in gravy in place of flour. I also made two Dresden Plate blocks, one by hand and the other by machine. Then I went to my computer to clear out e-mail and follow links. I read about special tones inspired by the book of Numbers, Chapter 7, also refered to as healing codes. I looked them up on Youtube so I could hear them. Then I tried to match them with my flute to see what notes they were. Each one is supposed to have some beneficial effect on you. Finally I decided to post to my blog and go to bed.

No comments: