Saturday, December 3, 2016

The play must go on - and on

I got up about 10. I read e-mail and drank water. I watered the plants outside. I found some cherry tomatoes that were rotten because they didn't get picked in time. But I also got three larger tomatoes, yea! Myra called, said she was invited to a live play and wanted me to go too. I looked up the play. It did not sound g-rated. At noon she picked me up for a trip to the antique market to pick up items she had picked out yesterday. I found vases for making oil diffusers, and something that would make a better Christmas gift than the one I mailed yesterday. On the way back, we stopped at the commissary. I got onions and she paid for them 'cause she said she owed me $2. When I got home, I put turkey bones in the crock pot, and cut up onions and garlic to go in as well. Then I made and ate breakfast. I listened to an audio while I tried to catch up on Sudoku. Anna called, and said she'd pick me up at 5. I ate a cucumber and a pepper. I posted a pic to the community page of the ornament I made a year ago to see if anyone was interested in making one. The Admiral's wife posted at almost the same time wanting to plan a get-together. Then I dressed up a little, put socks in my purse, and waited outside until Anna showed up. I got in her car and we drove to pick up Myra, and then to pick up Suzanne. The four of us went to City 7 in Changwon. It was a mall. We met Chantal there. I thought we were going to a coffee shop, but we ended up at a place that serves bone soup. I got the ox-tail soup with abalone. It was very good and afterward I wrapped up the shell and put it in my purse. Then we followed Chantal to a stadium. In a room off of the parking lot, there was a low stage with stadium seating around 90 degrees of it. There were mats to sit on. We sat and talked for awhile before the show began. It was a play called “The Love List”. The entire show took place in 'Bill's apartment', so there were no scene changes. And there were only three cast members: Bill, his friend, and the perfect woman created by the love list. It was an interesting play but the acting wasn't quite spot on. There was a long intermission, during which I did lots of stretching. Then after the second half, I needed to go to the bathroom, but the bathrooms were locked up by then. And it was very cold. We got in Anna's car and headed home. I put on my socks. After Anna dropped me off, I greeted Chris then hit the bathroom. All that bone soup... then I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* At the antique shop - what is it?

No comments: