Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I must be tired.

I went back to bed after packing their lunches. I just didn't want to get up and go to the thrift shop. But, I HAD to go to the school to return the key. (And Lisa offered me a ride from the gate). Then, being not that far from the thrift shop, I went. They want me to come again on Friday to help sign people onto post. I don't know who these people are, but the shop will be open for an hour or so just for them to shop.
While I was there, Chris called and wanted to go to lunch. So he drove up and I walked out to meet him. We went to the Dragon Hill and asked Michele if she'd like to come, but she'd already started eating with her friends. So we walked to the deli. The food was alright, but not worth going out of our way for. Then Chris drove me back to the gate and I went home. I had intended to sew, but I started reading instead and fell asleep. How could I be tired after getting up late? Then Michele came home and I asked her to help me find the name of a movie I watched last night but didn't finish. It was kinda scary and I would rather read the ending online, than watch it late at night. It turned out to be "Hide and Seek (2005)". The ending as printed didn't fit the story I had seen. But I read that the DVD has 4 alternate endings. Maybe one of them would be more fitting.
After supper I started thinking about my mother's birthday, and getting some ideas. I watched the first videocassette of Titanic while working on it. Then it was time to blog and go to bed. I also vacuumed my sewing room because tomorrow Andrea is coming over to sew.

No comments: