Friday, March 27, 2009

Singing 70's songs

Chris got up very early to be at work at 5. It was too early for me to get up , so I stayed in bed and then slept through Michele getting ready for school. I got up around 8, skipped breakfast because I wasn't hungry, then caught the bus for gate 10.
I was supposed to help sign ladies onto post so they could shop at the thrift shop, but most of them never showed (nor called). So I did some shopping myself and got some movies, a pattern, some water glasses, and some tops. Then we (the thrift shop volunteers) went to lunch at Popeyes. Not the place of my choice due to the proliferation of fried foods, but they had a barbeque special that was nice. Then we went our separate ways. I came home and watched two of my movies while hemming the arms of 4 tops. They were too long. I called Tina to see if she wants to go to the Hannam flea market tomorrow. And I discovered that the cassette tape I bought had the wrong cassette in it. So I went to Youtube to listen to the songs that should have been on it. Oh, how I miss my piano and being able to sing as loud as I want!

No comments: