Monday, March 30, 2009

Not so charming anymore

As it was Monday, I needed food to take to the quilt gathering. I was unprepared, so I took the only food I had which was fruit. I cut it up for a salad. This alone made me late getting to the gate, but then the elevator passed me twice before it stopped. I could have walked down the steps much faster. However, Pam was waiting for me when I got there, and we drove to the ACS building. Our fearless leader was not present today, so we all chipped in to set up, decide what to work on, and set out lunch, and then pack up. A few people traded charm squares which we decided to do on a weekly basis, but I think the interest is waning.
After supper, we walked onto post, and took the car to the theatre to see Inkheart, starring Brendan Fraser. It was pretty good. The basic premise was very interesting, and has the potential for many more stories. When we got back we had an e-mail from our travel agent. It shows some nice pictures of places we can visit in Thailand, but it is very vague on the details. I hope I can talk to him tomorrow and pin it down. We plan to leave a week from today, so we need to finalize the itinerary.

No comments: