Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Pics are coming.

Tina wanted me to come over today so I went to the thrift shop as early as I could. That meant that there was no time to upload the pictures. At noon I left the thrift shop and walked to Tina's house. I brought my fabric squares for the spring blocks and worked on them there. We talked about all the things that have gone missing in her house and other strange happenings. I am glad I don't live there. I wouldn't feel safe. Then I started getting a headache, so she drove me home. I read for a little bit and then fell asleep. When Chris came to bed, I woke up and thought "I need to post to my blog". There are pictures coming, I promise.
P.S. I just found out that the yellow sand levels for today were at an unhealthy level. Maybe that's why I got a headache.

No comments: