Saturday, March 28, 2009

More 70's music

Tina called before nine to go to the flea market. It was after nine when we got there, but it was so small, that we were out of there pretty quickly. I got a book, and a set of king size sheets. So then we went to the Px and parked. First we walked to an outside clothing vendor that Tina knows. This lady let Tina and I take clothes inside the building to try them on in the bathroom. Most of the clothes were $5 or $10. I got three tops for $20. Then we went to the Px, but they didn't have any more the the shirts I wanted. Oh well, just have to make my own. Then Tina dropped me off at the gate and she went home. I walked back to the apartment, and had lunch. I noticed we were out of bread, so I made more. There isn't enough flour left to make another loaf, which means we have used up a 25 pound bag of bread flour over the last 7 months. We are planning a commissary run after lunch tomorrow.
I watched my Netflix DVD on my computer since it was something Chris and Michele would not enjoy. Then I listened to more 70's music on Youtube. (Hearing old familiar songs helps with homesickness). For some reason, my browser crashed, so I took advantage of that, and went into my sewing room to work on my last secret sister gift. While sewing, I watched "28 DAYS" and then a Batman movie came on TV. Now I am ready to go to bed.

No comments: